Catch Rebekka and her band performing most weekends on board The Vagabond Jazz Lunch cruises of the beautiful Sydney Harbour. Tickets available at www.vagabond.com.au
Rebekka Neville offers the ultimate in sophisticated jazz, mixing all the popular jazz standards with refined jazz classics and originals for an evening or afternoon of sensational jazz music.
"Wasn't the Band great? I hope we get to hear more of them!"
His Excellency General The Honourable
Sir Peter Cosgrove
"Wow - Jazz In The Park 2018 was amazing! Great music and fantastic company. Vince Jones, Steve Hunter and Rebekka Neville rocked Gladstone Park yesterday."
Inner West Council
"Thanks a million for making the Ray White Financial Services Elite Performers dinner absoloutely perfect, a true delight to listen to."
- Ray White Financial Services
"A quality and classy event called for similar entertainment, we certainly found it on all accounts - PERFECT! Thank you."
- Chris Yeo, Account Director, Brass Tacks
"Just perfect, thank you."
- Sally Hobbs, Pfizer National Sales Conference
"Rebekka was the perfect fit for our 1920's themed Ball. Excactly what we were looking for. Many thanks!"
- Australian Osteopathy Graduation Ball
"Thank you very much, your quartet provided excellent entertainment for our cocktail function. I'd recommend you to others."
- Marissa Hakansson, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
"Top shelf Music. Extremely happy with the music."
- Mark Smithers, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Annual Dinner
"Rebekka was a sensation, she played during pre dinner drinks and our meal, she was brilliant! I could not have asked for a better match to my request."
- Emma Paterson
"Thank you for the beautiful music."
- Angela Leung, Engagement Party
"What a wonderful night! Rebekka Neville Quartet was superb as the opening night band of the Young At Heart Sydney Film Festival."
- Marianna Alna, Managing Director, The Festivalists Ltd
"The Rebekka Neville Quartet were a great asset to our dinner. Great mood great music thank you!"
- Jenny Daily, Australian Wine & Brandy Corporation
Photos By Natalie Hitoun Photography